Friday, June 11, 2010

Eh

Well after fighting with this idea for 3 weeks i figured out my answer within five minutes of posting.. I'm gonna continue if anything practice makes perfect, ill learn how to write better reviews and so on lol. I've got so many thoughts and ideas and i shouldn't let a shitty lil camera stand in the way of what i want. So from here on out i declare myself officially back :) if you have any thoughts or suggestions let me know. In the mean time I'm gonna continue on with what I've been doing as it makes me happy.. Ive missed you all XD

1 comment:

  1. Yes even a shitty lil camera is better than none. You'll do great an we will be here watching. :)
    I like swatches, hauls, konading and I really like seeing what people have for a stash and where they do there polishing. :)
    Whatever.....it's your blog write whatever. :
    Susi

    ReplyDelete