Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sat/Sunday haul

Yes yes i know its Tuesday but usually my weekends and Mondays are so hectic i get behind in my day to day chores.

We went out of town to see my boyfriends daughter at a dance competition of sorts, she placed second in her age category so proud of her :) she did very well considering 3 of her 5 partners were missing so it ended up being a duet instead of a group dance.

After that we headed outta town even more to red deer where i managed to get a few things from the mall.

Since I'm new to the Konad nail art system i picked up a pretty basic starter kit that came with the stamper, scraper, 2 plates (m2, m3) and 3 bottles of polish (red white and blue).

Went to lush to pick up and try the Angels on bare skin, since this was also my first time going to Lush i was a little lost a lovely sales associate directed me around the store recommending this and that all the while feeding me compliments which i wont turn down, she commented on how nice my complexion is and that i didn't need so and so cause it was aimed towards those with acne problems. So all and all i ended up just purchasing the Angels on bare skin along with Breath of Fresh Air Toner.

Some non make-up related excitement my boyfriend took me out to dinner, went to a cute lil restaurant called "it's All Greek to Me" and half way through dinner the music changed, got a bit louder and i heard jinglies kinda like change in your pocket i turned to see and there was a dancer in full belly dancing garb.. she made her way all around the restaurant pulling people up and getting them to dance..even on the table tops it was fun change of pace i definitely enjoyed my meal and the entertainment :) First time i ever had Greek food and wine too...`

After dinner we saw Clash of the Titans in 3d for my first time seeing a movie in 3d it didn't really seem all that special or worth the extra money..but none the less i loved it. Boyfriend said it was alright but he defiantly saw better, meh he lamesauce.


Wow just noticed theres alot of firsts in this post lol :)Maybe for the theme of things first person to comment "First" gets a virtual cookie (this post only as i hate the "first" craze.)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome that you got Konad. Can't wait to see what you come up with.
    I've never even seen a Lush Store before.
    I just found your blog and am following. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete