Tuesday, April 20, 2010

EOTD

Doing nothing and going nowhere today yet i still felt i needed to do something with my eyes, ah crazy crazy me..

I've Been debating what i should get next from Fyrinnae but i can never decide so I'm asking you what are some must haves i should order. At the moment I am wanting to try some neutral colours but I'm also loving the colour purple and wanting to try some outlandish colours i normally wouldn't wear. At the moment my make up bag consists of mostly pink colours. Ive got hardly any green blue or orange shades. i wish i had more then 50$ to spend so I could buy one of everything :)

any who onto the look.

With Flash


natural light





Products i used
UDPP and Pixie Epoxy
all the eye shadows are from Fyrinnae
AM Sorceress Lid and inner half the lower lash line
AM Faerie glamour Crease
Finnegan's Wake Brow bone
Freya Upper and outer half of the lower lash line
almost forgot to mention i have City Clam Lights of Moscow in my inner corner..don't really recommend doing that though and you don't need it for the look.
eyeliner 24/7 zero by urban decay and twisted by SOHO on the the water line only
Stila black diamond mascara both upper and lower lashes

I'm not to impressed by this mascara its gloppy its clumpy it doesn't apply worth crap and i would expect alot more out of a 35$ mascara but i love how it seems the diamonds are reflecting the color of my eyeshadow. I think it looks pretty cool but not sure if that effect is worth the 35 dollars i payed for it.

3 comments:

  1. I was sitting here thinking 'the lid and crease colour look awesome' then when I saw that they were Arcane Magic shades I was like 'errr no wonder!' :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah i <3 all the AM shades i got its really hard to go a day without using one of them somewhere lol

    ReplyDelete