Sunday, March 21, 2010

LOTD

If i could go a single day without crying i think that would be awsome :) To try and brighten up my mood some i tried for a colourful pink eye..No not one caused by fecel matter. (old movie moment dont mind me) One created with purple and red eyeshadow turnerd out more pinkey though ;D





Eyes
Innocence Mineral Cosmetics in melancholy shimmer (lid and lower lash line)
Innocence Mineral Cosmetics in Glitter Red (crease)
Innocence Mineral Cosmetics in magenta pearl (highlight)
Eye cream as primer
NYX Doll Eyes Mascara
Loreal liquid black liner

Face

Arbonne Virtual Illusion Makeup Primer
Arbonne About Face Line Defiance Liqued Foundation in 6n
Covergirl Aqua Smooters in 710 classic ivory
Maybellene New York Romantic Plum blush
Revlon Color Stay Mineral Finishing Powder in Brighten
Almay Pure Blends Translucent Matte Finishing Powder

Lips
Lip Balm
CoverGirl Coffee Toffee

I used two different foundations cause nethier of which suit me well on there own together they seem not so bad, the Arbonne was a gift from my mother she ended up giving me the re9 kit ( i think thats what its called) the primer and foundation which was to light for her, but too orange for me. The Covergirl i bought to replace it but it was to cool for me. Right color but just made me look to damn pasty so mix the two and viola near perfection :)

With Flash


Without Flash






I also usually use a kohl black liner pencil but couldnt find mine *Update* i found it moments after this post lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment